<body>


ineedahug.
honey, everyone does.

Navigations are at the top

ABOUT {what i've}
LINKS {been looking for}
TAG {all this time}

bold italic underline link

24 November 2006
I wan the kitty! >.< 10:10 PM

Today's cip was kinda slack... nothing much to do. The books only came once. Well anyway, today we walked around downtown east for quite a few rounds le... until i think i know almost every shop by heart. We visited the arcade most. We tried our luck at the toy machine, where i fell in love wif the kitty toy. Candice and xh tried their best to get it for me, but to no avail. The last time we tried, the toy was gripped, but the claw loosened up and the toy wasnt picked up. Aww =( It was so close! I think i'd be sooo touched if anyone would be able to get that for me! Lol. I actually wasted 4 bucks juz like that. Candice and dawn were also not satisfied that we didnt get the toy, but we couldnt spend so much money trying our luck. I actually thot of goin to More than Words and the other toy shop under the mrt station (i forgot what name) to check out whether they sell that kitty toy... but nup, they dont. Sad =(

Candice, xh, eve and kay went missing for the later part of the afternoon, which made me, dawn and yijie search all around downtown east for them. But it turned out that they were in the room all along, hiding in their secret box hideout! -_- I actually went there to check whether they were there earlier on, but i didnt wear my specs so i couldnt see properly. I just took a glance and actually went away! Arrgh... if only i'd looked properly! Lol.. i think i'm really stupid can.

Candice says i MUST come tomoro to play MarioKart wif her, or else she wouldnt talk to me. Lol... looks lik i dun haf much choice... Candice is really nice can. She said she would help me get that kitty toy, and she tried really hard. She's such a great friend. =)

Two more days to my holiday in china, which means 1 last day for cip. =( Time really flies soo fast. My friends asked me to buy many things for them, since china goods are real cheap. Lol.. looks like i'm gonna be busy hunting things for my friends! Now i'm excited abt goin to China... =)